Hypoallergenic Jewellery FAQ
What Is Hypoallergenic Jewellery?
Hypoallergenic jewellery is designed to minimise the risk of causing allergic reactions or skin irritations in individuals with sensitive skin or metal allergies. It’s crafted using materials that are less likely to provoke such reactions compared to common allergenic materials like nickel. It is typically made from materials that are less likely to trigger allergies, such as stainless steel, titanium, or nickel-free alloys.
Are Hypoallergenic Jewellery Pieces Safe For Sensitive Skin?
Many individuals with sensitive skin or allergies are concerned about the materials used in jewellery. Our hypoallergenic jewellery is crafted with premium polished stainless steel that is less likely to provoke skin reactions. However, it’s essential to note that individual sensitivities vary, so it’s advisable to test a small area before wearing a new piece extensively.
How Can I Care For and Maintain Hypoallergenic Jewellery?
Regular Cleaning: Clean your jewellery with a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt and oils. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the piece.
Avoid Moisture: Remove hypoallergenic jewellery before swimming, showering, or engaging in water-based activities to prevent tarnishing or damage.
Storage: Store your jewellery in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Consider using jewellery boxes or pouches to prevent scratches and tangles.