Inkless Print Kit
Taking the mess out of taking prints
How to order
Delivery / Returns
Instructions for using your Inkless Print Kit
Inside this kit you will find a special piece of card and a towelette wipe, the inkless wipe is NOT a wet wipe, it will feel quite dry to touch, this is normal, do not add water to the wipe as this will prevent it from being useable
- Do not open the wipe until you are ready to use it. Once opened it can be used multiple times but each use will become less effective
- If you are taking the prints of a small child, we recommend doing so when they are calm or asleep.
- Find further tips on How to use an inkless print kit
- Ensure the body part is clean and dry, place the special card or a flat surface with the glossy side facing up – If you use the incorrect side, please turn over the card, re-apply the wipe and try again
- If you are taking prints for someone else, be careful not to touch the card yourself as your prints may also appear.
- For Footprints – Hold the childs ankle and press gently but firmly onto the card rolling it from heel to toe. Hold for 5-10 seconds and then move the foot straight up away from the card
- For Handprints – Roll the hand from the base of the palm to the fingers, hold for 5-10 seconds and then move the hand straight up and away from the card.
- For Babies we recommend taking prints whilst they are sleeping & holding the fingers uncurled whilst taking prints
- For Fingerprints, roll the finger across the card, right to left or left to right to ensure a clear defined print. We recommend taking multiple prints to ensure we have the best option available to engrave.
- For Paw Prints – With your pet standing up, hold their paw & gently press it onto the card, rolling slightly to ensure all definition from the pads is picked up. For tips on how to prepare your pet for prints, please see our website https://www.inscripture.com/inscripture-news/how-to-create-the-perfect-paw-print/
- Prints will appear and darker over a few minutes
- If the card or body part moves during the process, this will cause the print to smudge so we recommend retaking the prints
- Once the prints are complete, please wash hands, feet or paws with soapy water.
Taking prints can be a tricky process so it may be easier if you have a helping hand.
Each card should achieve at least 8 baby/paw prints, the faster you are, the more prints you can take.
Once your prints are complete, please take a clear photo in natural lighting (without shadows) and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to attach to your order and complete your treasured piece.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse with water immediately. If irritation persists, please seek medical attention.
Protect clothes and furnishings, solution may stain some materials. Please retain leaflet for future reference.
Made in the UK
You can personalise me